Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gender in Japan- Japanese Girls!







Since Taiwan and Japan are so close to each other, we share some cultural perspectives, life style, and so on in common. Especially nowadays, we imported lots of Japanese magazines which focus on how to make yourself look nice everyday and on special occasions. I like to read those really girly stuff at leisure but I never followed it since I have never been that girly and skinny as many Japanese girls are.

Before I came to Japan I was warned that I’d better learn how to wear high heels walking, dealing with my boring hairstyle. Most important of all, don’t go to school WITHOUT make-up.

I didn’t really care that much and didn’t really think it matters. However, as soon as I arrived, I felt like naked with my plain face. if you ever pay attention to those lovely young ladies walking on campus with nice make-up, fancy high heels, perfect hair, and of course, with nice clothes, then, you will know what I am talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time. Japan Adult Movies

    ReplyDelete